Ultra-Compact Hydronic Heating
Highly efficient heating and continuous domestic hot water appliance in one compact efficient unit.
- - Fueled by diesel and operated by 12V for off grid applications.
- - Available with a 110 electric element.
- - The all-in-one design of the Aqua-Hot series results in considerable cost and space savings.
- - Single, self-contained unit: Delivers residential-style interior heating using heat exchangers and/or in floor heat with the ability to deliver a luxurious supply of continuous hot water at 110°-120°F at a rate of 1.5 gallons per minute. It’s just like the luxury comfort in a traditional home or high-end diesel motorhome.
- - Quiet: Low voltage fans provide an almost completely noise free operation.
- - Fast Installs: Heating, domestic water, and fuel supply/outlet ports are located on top of the tank for easy connection access. Integrated mounting tray facilitates air intake and exhaust.
- - Easy Operation: Heat controlled by your thermostat and endless hot water by simply turning on a faucet.
- - Maximum Interior Heat Exchanger Btu/hr 40,000
- - Continuous, Tank-less Hot Water of 110°-120°F at 1.5 GPM
- - 5 Aqua‐Hot Cozy Heat Exchangers
- - Fuel Diesel
- - Electric Element - Yes
- - Size 11.69"T x 12.45"W x 21.61L
- - Weight 84lb (empty) 113lb (full)
- - Installation PDF Here
- - Technical Details PDF Here
|Domestic Water Temp/Flow Rate||110°-120°F at 1.5 GPM|
Heat Input (Firing Rate)||55,000 BTU/hr ± 10%|
|Continuous Fuel Consumption||0.40gal/hr|
Preheats Diesel Engine /Cold Mornings
|Electric Heating Element
Specifications||120V AC, 1kW|
|Maximum DC System Power Consumption
|12V DC, 108W|
|Specification Dimensions||11.69”H x 12.45”W x 21.61”L|
PEACE OF MIND.
RELIABILITY AND THEN SOME
NADA lists Aqua-Hot by brand as
adding over $9,400 to the value of an RV.
One Self-Contained Unit
Reduces potential leak
paths and installation time while saving space.
Now 5.4 gallons, a 32%
increase in storage tank capacity to significantly
increase stored heat in the same footprint.
Air release valve and
expansion tank allow for zero-pressure system.
New Units Shipped Direct
PEOPLE LOVE US
Even in freezing temps. I don't do anything to the AH, I'm on 50A and I leave the electric switch on...keeps the AH with hot water!
Ken & Sheila
We had the Aqua-Hot in our previous coach with the two electric element system and it gave us the hottest water, we never needed the diesel. So Happy to have found such a Great deal.
I’ve had mine for a year and have not had to add any. I have the Aqua Hot 450.